Poll

How is salvation achieved?

Salvation is only for those of faith in a specific church that is the body of Christ.
Salvation is by faith alone, however genuine faith shows good works and/or repentance.
Salvation is by faith alone, and faith does not show and/or require works.
Salvation is by faith and good works.
Salvation is through faith and repentance only.
Salvation is achieved through other means.

Author Topic: Christianity Megathread  (Read 20392 times)

>responding seriously to tony

What am I going to go? Go and spread awareness on recycling?

Planet will be dead in a couple million years regardless. Humans will just kill it faster.
If that will get you off the forums and outside then yeah go ahead do it.

t h a t   i s   o n l y   t h e   b e g i n n i n g, sweetie ;3 ;3; ;3 ;3;3;;33;3;3;3 33;3;3; 3;3;;3
YOU ARE NOT A CAT

this right here explains why some people have to crave attention

please don't stab his family too they're nice people
h i s   f a m i l y   w i l l   b e g   f o r   candy!  w h e n   I ' m   f i n i s h e d   w i t h   t h e m
YOU ARE NOT A CAT
u dont kno me

h i s   f a m i l y   w i l l   b e g   f o r   candy!  w h e n   I ' m   f i n i s h e d   w i t h   t h e mu dont kno me
but Mr.Fox

Jesus walks into a hotel, throws three nails down on the reception desk and asks, "Can you put me up for the night?"

What am I going to go? Go and spread awareness on recycling?

Planet will be dead in a couple million years regardless. Humans will just kill it faster.
and yet here you are, preaching how communities need to change and should be held responsible for their waste over individuals.

If Tony is a nihilist (meaning "believer in nothing"), why is he trying to preach his beliefs to us?

the chart puts me as agnostic/existentialist and i guess that's not wrong, but i feel like neither of those things are relevant to if i believe a god exists, they're just random philosophical concepts

the chart puts me as agnostic/existentialist and i guess that's not wrong, but i feel like neither of those things are relevant to if i believe a god exists, they're just random philosophical concepts
what really forgets me up is that red is supposed to be "solution" but then

ya wtf who designed this stupid  asschart smh

Jesus walks into a hotel, throws three nails down on the reception desk and asks, "Can you put me up for the night?"
this joke crosses the line

and yet here you are, preaching how communities need to change and should be held responsible for their waste over individuals.

Hey man if that stuff happened and the world was actually a better more efficient technological place with no emotions us humans would probably have discovered immortality by now and the secrets to prevent the sun from exploding.

But since that will never happen, no point in trying to change the world now. Us humans wasted our time during the crusades with our 1,000 year on technological darkness for the pursuit of the one true god.

what really forgets me up is that red is supposed to be "solution" but then

also some of the end points are questions that lead nowhere