Author Topic: Glass, we get it. You flame loving everyone.  (Read 42845 times)

I can bet you $100 that you wouldn't be on their side if I was someone else.

glass, are you sure?
i dont think you have much money left, i mean, you ARE paying badspot's bills for him, yaknow?

from my side view, i'd say, its worthless to stay here because your just wasting money. I think badspot is a grown man, and we all know, he doesnt need a 15 year old (or so your profile says, i dunno) to pay his bills for him. Its mighty nice of you, but come on. That's insulting.

I really, really, never seen this level of stupidity before.
we've seen it before...

I really, really, never seen this level of stupidity before.
Maybe you've never looked in the mirror
ba dum tss

ba dum tss

dammit I was gonna say that :c

I wish Badspot bans for massive stupidity.
So...

You're asking to be banned?

Why can't you accept my love

what's holding you back?

is it the fact that you don't want to be seen with me in public?

It is, isn't it! Well, it doesn't need to be that way! We can go live in the forest, we'll build a romantic cottage in the woods!

ba dum tss
you guys are both late. I beat you to iy

It is, isn't it! Well, it doesn't need to be that way! We can go live in the forest, we'll build a romantic cottage in the woods!
Great! I got the blueprints for it, do you want it?

we've seen it before...
ba dum tss
hey look, more biased stupidity. I like how there's other people on this forum that do 10x more stuff I do, yet you choose to attack me. It's sad.
Why can't you accept my love

what's holding you back?

is it the fact that you don't want to be seen with me in public?

Please, take your stupidity somewhere else.

Great! I got the blueprints for it, do you want it?
Please!

Come along, Glass! Pack your stuff, we're going on a romantic getaway!

glass, have you ever posted something here within the last 10 minutes that doesnt have the word "stupidity" in it?

come on, look at yourself.

He's just playing hard to get ;)

glass, have you ever posted something here within the last 10 minutes that doesnt have the word "stupidity" in it?

come on, look at yourself.

There's honestly no other word for it though.

Haha, that's funny, Skull, Slayer, and Katamari007 look 10x more stupid then I do right now. You just changed that because you have a biased opinion because it's me. I can bet you $100 that you wouldn't be on their side if I was someone else.

This is the case for many things, you all are so loving biased against me that you don't even listen to logic. You simply go "LOLE U STUPID TROL!" and "GT BAND cigaretteT" because it's me. Seriously, you guys call me stupid and complain how I flame, when a lot of you should seriously look at yourselves.

you do realize you spent $1280 on a lego game right