Author Topic: Glass, we get it. You flame loving everyone.  (Read 42650 times)

I lost alot of brain cells reading this.

i lost a lot of brain cells reading you insult someone with incorrect basic grammar

no, really, i'm good.
mmmmm
Ever thought maybe i'm always pissy on here because of stuff you guys do to me here?
doesn't seem like it
like people just bashed me for posting pics, yet, they are the ones that requested it.
we never bashed you for the pics, stop begging for sympathy

mmmmmdoesn't seem like itwe never bashed you for the pics, stop begging for sympathy
Yes they did, learn to read.
Unfortunately it makes more sense then every post you made
This is the stuff i'm talking about. Every chance.

Lol, are you sure those aren't your parents'?

Also, still no pick of yourself yet. Until then.

Lol, are you sure those aren't your parents'?

Also, still no pick of yourself yet. Until then.
Wow, now you guys want pics of me and my family? oh god lol.

yeah i want to know if your parents are twins

Yes they did, learn to read.
This is the stuff i'm talking about. Every chance.
really, I don't think you can say much about other people picking on you
exhibit A: the post I quoted

yeah because until then we can never know.

glass all those picture prove is that you're a spoiled bitch

Can somebody explain to me in a intelligent post that explains why everybody hates Glass so much.
Dont just tell me he flames everybody, because this topic has been 22 pages of people flaming Glass. Just explain to me why its justified, because it really doesn't make any sense.

Dont just tell me he flames everybody, because this topic has been 22 pages of people flaming Glass. Just explain to me why its justified, because it really doesn't make any sense.
ya uh just scroll through the recent drama pages and pick a few of glass' dramas and have a nice read

Everybody Hates Glass!

Well, I've not been here for long, and recently however, he's been a richard. A complete arse. In steam chats from right after he was 'perma-banned', he admitted to coming back only to flame a certain few people. This is ridiculous, ignoring the fact he's a spoiled brat.

ya uh just scroll through the recent drama pages and pick a few of glass' dramas and have a nice read
They are all just people making fun of glass, then making fun of him some more when he tries to defend himself. Then he gets mad, because you keep making fun of him for really stuffty reasons. Ex: Most of the posts in this topic.

They are all just people making fun of glass, then making fun of him some more when he tries to defend himself. Then he gets mad, because you keep making fun of him for really stuffty reasons. Ex: Most of the posts in this topic.
why are you defending him lol

Twenky is a known troll. Don't answer him.

Glass does nothing wrong, he's a nice person thats why he's never been banned.