Author Topic: holy forgetig nstuff  (Read 10699 times)

so i was on facebook which i dont use that much and i changed the profile picture to an undertale picture
and my loving relatives commented on it im so scared to look at the replies holy loving stuff
What are you? loving 12?

What are you? loving 12?
I took a look at your posts and you're not much older

I took a look at your posts and you're not much older
At least I can type in decent English.

lol
Quote from: Signature
Go kill yourself for reading this, friend
you're in your pseudo maturity and intelligence phase. newsflash: you aren't tough. don't act like it.

this is how you know someone is 12

pls calm down sweaty go take a nap or something ;o

*Does hand gestures*
"Boy"

mine is the bun from star's burger shirt because i couldnt think of anything else at the time

I had a pony as my avatar for about a year and my friends didn't think any different of me

I'm assuming what you said was speculation without ground
i mean of course they wouldn't because they're your imaginary friends.
I have more than 2 friends
i mean i find this statement believable, he's clearly so delusional that he thinks his imaginary friends are his real life friends now.
like i know that you think that one fleshlight you have is trixie or whatever the purple ones name is

my fb picture is kindred

why? bcuz forget it tbh they know how i look like anyways

also im kindred-kin
this is already disorienting enough for me on steam pls dont spread it to my facebook where i have the mindset of looking for full names specifically.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 03:18:23 PM by Trymos »

Don't you want to forget ponies or some stuff? You're the last cunt on this Earth who I'd imagine would have real life friends.

User was banned for this post
Don't worry mcjob, you will return more powerful than we could possibly imagine.

if he was working on blood dragon 2 and not getting so caught up in the forums he wouldnt be banned smh..