Author Topic: 1.03 is out  (Read 9011 times)

Where's this "toom" you speak of?
:O

Badspot

• Administrator
I already changed "toom" in the patch and download but it isn't critical, so i'm not releasing another patch for it. 

The face decals can be un-screwed up by making them 99% opaque instead of 100%.  That is a bug and I'll fix it in the next patch.

there is still one bug that is really annoying, but im not sure if others expercience it. Sometimes, when selecting a brick for slot on, i cant use that brick. The no 1 brick is unusable so i have to put the brick in a slot other than the first. It just means one less slot for bricks for me. Despite this, it happens less in 1.03 than before.

Badspot

• Administrator
there is still one bug that is really annoying, but im not sure if others expercience it. Sometimes, when selecting a brick for slot on, i cant use that brick. The no 1 brick is unusable so i have to put the brick in a slot other than the first. It just means one less slot for bricks for me. Despite this, it happens less in 1.03 than before.

By default, 1 is bound to "use bricks" meaning the last brick that you were using.  It assumes that you will use primarily use the scroll wheel.  If you want the old style direct number selection, you can re-bind 1 to be "use slot 1" in the options dialog.

Just assign those scroll buttons slots or whatever they are called :/ 1 is set to open brick inventory

Badspot beat me to it O_o

I has a video! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLdutgb6VCA
I hate it when Youtube takes time to upload your video, it should just be there after uploading yourself :/

The new tutorial is pretty good. It will be much easier to introduce the game to other people now :)

My only gripe is that it kinda lets you go without warning at the very end, which can be a bit confusing. All around its pretty nice though.

I think the tutorial is a work in progress, as it never covered the wrench, spraycan or print thing.

My tutoral button still don't work.

*click, console starts but nothing happens
* click again OFUK BUFFER OVERLOADS
I have never had this happen.  It is apparently caused or exacerbated by some add-ons.  If anyone has a way to reproduce this consistently please send it to me.   

I had that bug aswell, i restarted blockland around 5 times, then it worked.

I already fixed my macors... took forever...  I do know that it moved every brick in your macro one brick forwards, so for ex., if it was a 1x2, on you inventory it would be a 1x3. Just letting you know in case that info was needed.

Badspot

• Administrator
Oh, now I know why.  The macro saver saves the bricks by their datablock id instead of their name.  The datablock id will change any time the datablocks are loaded in a different order, so it's not reliable.   You have to save the uiName of the bricks and then look up in the $uiNameTable[] table when you load. 

Added "Connect to IP" button, too.
I believe that was there before. I could be wrong though, so yay!

Does this mean that someone now has to make a new macro saver?

My tutoral button still don't work.

*click, console starts but nothing happens
* click again OFUK BUFFER OVERLOADS
I have never had this happen.  It is apparently caused or exacerbated by some add-ons.  If anyone has a way to reproduce this consistently please send it to me.   
I have this problem too, and pload has it too. I'm sure there are even more people who have this problem. I've attached my console.log and my add_on_list.

Edit: When I first start a server, and then exit the server, the tutorial works.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 12:12:36 PM by TheGeek »