Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - IkeTheGeneric

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 3246
1
Off Topic / Re: POLITICS & DONALD TRUMP MEGATHREAD
« on: March 18, 2019, 03:49:42 PM »
don't loving laugh at me

2
Off Topic / Re: Why u shuld all installation Linix rn, tbh
« on: March 18, 2019, 02:26:20 PM »
except that the evidence you give for "loving terrible" servers has literally no merit. You also act like you're some supreme human being that's above everyone else on this forum and has some superior intellect

He's trolling

3
Off Topic / Re: People only like freddie mercury because he was gay.
« on: March 18, 2019, 12:56:35 AM »
Where’d coolster run off to anyway?

he is OP

4
Off Topic / Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day! 🍀
« on: March 17, 2019, 06:13:53 PM »
im getting drunk tonight

5
Off Topic / Re: a discussion about reddit and outrage culture
« on: March 17, 2019, 05:40:45 PM »
I love how in a thread against outrage culture, ya chuckleforgets flipped stuff over this post. Kek. 👌👌👌
two people quoted you, stop being an attention whore

6
Off Topic / Re: People only like freddie mercury because he was gay.
« on: March 17, 2019, 05:34:09 PM »
OP is into the oak leaves again

7
Off Topic / Re: Why u shuld all installation Linix rn, tbh
« on: March 17, 2019, 04:43:04 PM »
explain to me one good PRACTICAL reason to use linux over windows or apple


because you said not to

8
Off Topic / Re: Why u shuld all installation Linix rn, tbh
« on: March 17, 2019, 04:35:54 PM »
there was no takeaway from your post, all you post is wordy contrarian garbage

9
Off Topic / Re: Why u shuld all installation Linix rn, tbh
« on: March 17, 2019, 04:28:59 PM »
i really don't understand linux's purpose on this planet. its basically an incomplete operating system that everyone flocks to for some random ass reason. the entire operating system is one big low level console that 90% of linux users have no idea how to operate anyways but the 10% take the liberty to design higher level interfaces for the other 90% that think they're smart or something but are just incredibly loving dumb. the saddest part is that that 10% are hobbyist programmers which means they're almost guaranteed to have some form of autism or ADD and be a huge unironic nerd which is why every linux mod looks like some hacker paradise.

I dont understand it. Just use windows or apple, like it does literally everything faster and supports more stuff. The linux end user isn't some top hackerman, they're just skiddies who want to pretend like they are and install their hyper aesthetic slick ui

like what the forget is this?



how much of this information is important to anyone? how many memory leaks are you battling on your day to day exploration of linux?
thats really all there is to it. im gonna create my own distro called Cactius and all the window uis are going to be transparent and use courier for all text on every window and the wallpaper is going to be a low-poly cactus in a low poly desert rendered in blender in 10 minutes and embedded in the sand there's gonna be meters that show your blood sugar level and a radial dial that controls your AC in the bedroom. And then i'll get a million loving downloads because linux users are loving hacks with no purpose in life

if you use linux forget you and your family that probably treats you like an outcast

ah yes nice meaningless input

10
Off Topic / Re: Why u shuld all installation Linix rn, tbh
« on: March 17, 2019, 04:20:13 PM »
hey, if you use these you're going to the gulag:
arch
manjaro
debian
raspian


why would you put debian on there? it's one of the most standard distros

11
Games / Re: is EDF 5 coming to PC?
« on: March 16, 2019, 10:04:21 AM »
we'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack

12
Off Topic / Re: POLITICS & DONALD TRUMP MEGATHREAD
« on: March 16, 2019, 09:42:42 AM »
The freer the market... the freer the white people....

shut the f*ck up ike

13
Games / Re: is EDF 5 coming to PC?
« on: March 15, 2019, 09:54:26 AM »
most likely not

14
I hope we are all aware that this flaming pile of friend cocks is intentionally trying to sow discord by saying the things he said.
He said as much in his manifesto. Anyone who goes after Pewds or Candice is actively giving in to his desires.
I'm not arguing with anyone over this because even the most brief back and forths over this stuff means this loving cunt won.

This, hopefully the media catches on and doesn't turn this dude into a celebrity

15

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 3246