Author Topic: Rykuta - Check out "my" awesome guns!  (Read 28505 times)

I went to rykuta's server and his BL_ID was in the 4,000s so he has probably played BL for longer than most of you and has enough exp. to not be as nooby as you people think he is (hopefully O_O)
My ID is in the 3000s. Therefore, I have more exp than him and my statement of the obvious overrules whatever he says: He stole it and he is just as "nooby" as they think he is.

My ID is in the 3000s. Therefore, I have more exp than him and my statement of the obvious overrules whatever he says: He stole it and he is just as "nooby" as they think he is.

now the question is, how do you level up

now the question is, how do you level up
level up is impossible.

I went to rykuta's server and his BL_ID was in the 4,000s so he has probably played BL for longer than most of you and has enough exp. to not be as nooby as you people think he is (hopefully O_O)
I used to have a 2k, and I guess I'm smarter than everyone else? No. And EXP? We have no EXP.

Can we keep this on topic?

He added this in:

Quote from: Rykuta
Credits:
Rykuta - Script
Yndaaa - Models
Rookie - Sound fixes
-Indirect- (People who didn't directly participate in the creation of the pack, but were helpful anyways)

Bushido - Base code for the weapons
Space guy - Support_AmmoGuns

Can we keep this on topic?

He added this in:
Credits:
Rykuta - Script
Yndaaa - Models
Rookie - Sound fixes
-Indirect- (People who didn't directly participate in the creation of the pack, but were helpful anyways)

Bushido - Base code for the weapons
Space guy - Support_AmmoGuns

Bull stuff. He hardly did anything, plus he stole their scripts from the weapons and never asked for permission. Who cares if he states if it was indirect. He had no right to just take the script and claim it was his.

Exp.? we can collect exp. in this game? I never knew, no wonder I'm still level one.

If a 7 year old has a 3k ID, he'll still act like a seven year old.
If an idiot has a 3k ID, he'll still act like an idiot.
If a troll has a 3k ID, he'll still act like a troll.

Intelligence and personality determine how someone will act, not how long they've been playing, nor how low their ID is.
a 7 year old with 3 yrs. of experience should know how not to be a noob
no idiot could even copy a script, re-name it, and post a link to it correctly

a 7 year old with 3 yrs. of experience should know how not to be a noob
no idiot could even copy a script, re-name it, and post a link to it correctly
A 7 year old with 3 years of experience will still be a 7 year old.

A 7 year old with 3 years of experience will still be a 7 year old.
he has 3 yrs. of experience so even if he was 7 he probably wouldn't be nooby and I said hopefully

Everyone here is on a witch hunt for Rykuta. Im not taking either side because I havent seen enough to make you or Rykuta look like a homoloveual hippo.

I havent seen enough to make you or Rykuta look like a homoloveual hippo.
What the hell kind of fantasies are you having, boy?

Everyone here is on a witch hunt for Rykuta. Im not taking either side because I havent seen enough to make you or Rykuta look like a homoloveual hippo.
Hey... Hey...

Nice bump...

I havent seen enough to make you or Rykuta look like a homoloveual hippo.
wat.