Author Topic: My impersonator  (Read 1233 times)

I bought my friend a blockland code, he's played it for months, and all he seems to have fun with on here is pissing people off. He goes by the name of 'Pentaplo' without the 'x' and other names similar to mine, cause he's a douche. If you see him, ban him. His ID is 19273, I think, so I'm just warning you guys. Don't give him admin, it's the last thing you want to to. I'll post videoes of his douchbaggary next time I see it when he's on.

I bought my friend a blockland code

That is the problem my dear friend.

I bought my friend a blockland code, he's played it for months, and all he seems to have fun with on here is pissing people off. He goes by the name of 'Pentaplo' without the 'x' and other names similar to mine, cause he's a douche. If you see him, ban him. His ID is 19273, I think, so I'm just warning you guys. Don't give him admin, it's the last thing you want to to. I'll post videoes of his douchbaggary next time I see it when he's on.

What is your I.D.?

friend, ban him

You're a good friend :3. Why don't you just tell him to knock that stuff off?

Haha, I'm just sayin.. If he posses you off, ban him. He's a richard on blockland. I might sell the code to someone. I still hav his saved to my pc. And he never paid me back all the way, so forget it.

That doesn't sound like a true friend. What the hell were you thinking?

Haha, I'm just sayin.. If he posses you off, ban him. He's a richard on blockland. I might sell the code to someone. I still hav his saved to my pc. And he never paid me back all the way, so forget it.

If you try to sell it Badspot will revoke it.

Same story here. Except my friend bought it herself.

She goes by my name with an LOL at the end

SkateXDlol

And remember that person named Bad Spot?
That was her. D:

Friends can be douches sometimes.

Same story here. Except my friend bought it herself.

She goes by my name with an LOL at the end

SkateXDlol

And remember that person named Bad Spot?
That was her. D:

Friends can be douches sometimes.

That is one of the reason I don't buy Blockland for my friends, I let them buy it and try it.

I wouldn't mind having impersonators.

Shows that they just want to be me  :cookieMonster:

I wouldn't mind having impersonators.

Shows that they just want to be me  :cookieMonster:
So I can name myself Sandwich? Yay :D

love your friend so he doesn't do it again

If you try to sell it Badspot will revoke it.
Not like he's using it himself.

But yeah, if you don't like him using the key, spread it on the forums lol