Author Topic: I have made a new account...  (Read 1501 times)

Hello its me Dark. I used to be Dark(ya its me) and i hated my name so much i made a new account.

I did message Badspot to change my name a while back and he didnt change it. So i just made a new account.




P.S. (ya its still me)


Alt account... Bannable.

Is this bannable?

Dont think so i read the rules again.

Anyways forgot to add _Dark_ is my ingame name.

Is this bannable?

Alt account... Bannable.
You're both handicapped. I know plenty of people who have alts and aren't banned for doing it. They've even said they have alts. It's only against the rules if you have an alt and your original account was banned.

As long as he doesn't use the account it's allowed(?)

Hey look everyone I'm handicapped for being misinformed!

Hey look everyone I'm handicapped for being misinformed!
I'm correcting your incorrect facts. If you have a problem with it, get your facts straight before you try and use them.

I'm correcting your incorrect facts. If you have a problem with it, get your facts straight before you try and use them.
Then begin you use the word handicapped correctly.

Honestly, I don't mind you correcting me.

By the way, it was a question, not a statement of fact XD.

Then begin you use the word handicapped correctly.

Honestly, I don't mind you correcting me.

By the way, it was a question, not a statement of fact XD.
According to this forum's use of handicapped I got it right. I was only being harsh towards Fire Paw because he acts like at already knows this like he's a walking rulebook.

Then please don't include me :c

It hurts.

Lol this is fun watching