0 (0%)
Mildly Unusual.
3 (21.4%)
Stupid.
1 (7.1%)
I'm a Normal Human.
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Little Game I Play  (Read 1010 times)

When I'm browsing the forums, I play this little game. What I do, is I stick the mouse in a spot between the OP'er and his avatar. Then, when I scroll down to look at other posts, I see if my mouse hits any of the lines between the posts, and if it does, I try to reposition it in a spot I think it won't hit any more in. I'll try and show you guys what I'm talking about with Hypercam.

OCD?

just kidding
Actually, I have a little case of OCD. So, yes.

For example, I don't like a dirty room, and I play this.

Really? I do that too sometimes.

I'm sure other people do it too. Right?

I do it all the time.

I am very ADHD.

You can do it when selecting a thread too.   ...Except you will often lose in one scroll.

For example, I don't like a dirty room, and I play this.
Does this mean I have
a little case of OCD
I already knew I had a case of ADHD

Add a "normal" option to the poll.

Does this mean I have
Nah, there are many other things I do like that. But the clean room thing is pretty normal.

When I'm browsing the forums, I play this little game. What I do, is I stick the mouse in a spot between the OP'er and his avatar. Then, when I scroll down to look at other posts, I see if my mouse hits any of the lines between the posts, and if it does, I try to reposition it in a spot I think it won't hit any more in. I'll try and show you guys what I'm talking about with Hypercam.

Oh my god I do the exact same thing. What makes us do this?

Oh my god I do the exact same thing. What makes us do this?
Me to.
:O

On the main board I pretend my mouse is Mario and I try jumping to the bottom without falling off with a set distance you can jump.

I do this alot. I try to avoid lines/gaps.