Author Topic: Theres a psycho cat in my back yard!  (Read 867 times)

This first cat showed up yesterday night.First it was at my front door,Then it was at my back.It was just acting weird so we didn't let it in,It got in by my back door because my dad always leaves it open for the cats to get outside and inside.It was nice and all until it tryed to attack my brother.This cat looks like one of my cats but its different.It was acting weird by rolling on its back.We thought it was rabies or was in heat.today at night.oh and i gave it food&water but didn't want it.while i was playing on the computer as i heard a screech,I only heard it at first then my mom did.We went downstairs where it was hanging out yesterday and it was playing with one of my cats.My mom was trying to get our cat while other cat was rushing toward our cat,I got our cat eventually.I watched it as it kept rolling and spinning for a while.My other brother,hes trusted by our cats,came to me and gave me a air-soft gun,Which i only used 2 times because it was getting close to me(I DIDN'T SHOOT IT!i shot near it.),and said only to use it if it attacks.We found him and shined a light on him.we tryed to lure him with a laser toy for cats but it didn't work then we tried some Nerf gun light, didn't work.we went closer to get him.my bro was shooting near it and made it run into my direction.While i was nervous,i aimed it at him thinking he was gonna attack but he never did.we cornered it and it disappeared behind my shed.We figured it was scared enough to run away and thats what we wanted it to.Thats it....For tonight.

TL;DR-There was a mystery cat in our yard yesterday and today and we did something about it.

By the GODS! There's a Psychopath on the lose!

By the GODS! There's a Psychopath on the lose!
By the Nine Divines!

love it or Kill it with fire.

I had a kitten that used to do that she had some kind of disease I cant remember what it was called though.
get rid of that cat unless you want all the other cats to start having spaz attacks.

edit-didnt have rabies
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 12:40:13 AM by sorrel »

God, she has fleas you moron.
Wash her in water.

Water won't do anything.

Shin-pads and a baseball bat and maybe a bottle of water will probally get rid of it.