Author Topic: Why is the Add-Ons Section full of Idiots, handicaps and 8 year olds?  (Read 1495 times)

Honestly, every time i check any topic there is emote spam and idiots saying stupid things.

"OMEGG TIZ IS BUST AD UN AVER HER IS A MILLIONSZ COOKIES  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: OH NO COOKIE MONSTER AET THEM  :cookieMonster: NOW IM  :panda:

and..

:cookie:x#

No one wants your cookies.

Why? Why is the add-on section full of morons. Its like one Big Light bulb and all the idiots on the fourms are moths. Its horrid.

Feel your pain. Atleast someone finnaly said something and we may never be able to fix it (The community).
Its because any where from 40-50% of blocklanders on the forum sign up to forums just to to talk about the add on that is "Te Tutally EPICEST AD UN EVaR!11!!11"
I joined two days ago and every topic seems fine but then I check out the add-ons section and it gives me a headache.

You forgot that fail Fun gun! topic.

You forgot that fail Fun gun! topic.
Yeah that made me wanted to kill someone, I new all about this Mini nuke stuff before I registerd and when I registerd and noticed the next day some cigarette was posting that stuff AGAIN I said forget and shot 5 women every time another topic like this happens.  (:D)

Yeah that made me wanted to kill someone, I new all about this Mini nuke stuff before I registerd and when I registerd and noticed the next day some cigarette was posting that stuff AGAIN I said forget and shot 5 women every time another topic like this happens.  (:D)
That topic got binn'd.

it's because kiddies like that are the ones who sit around in add-ons section and post on every single topic and download everything. theres no way to fix it unless for some reason downloading add-ons becomes "bad".

I don't remember a time when the Add-Ons section didn't have idiots over-using emotes.
I mean, I'm pretty sure I did it when I first joined, but I regret it now and the amount of idiots over-using the emotes there on Add-Ons they probably don't even care enough to download, seems to only be increasing.

It's a shame about that though, since the Add-Ons section should be filled with Add-Ons, of course, discussions about them and gratifications. Unfortuantely, all it seems to be is gratifications but poorly written ones and just an abundance of emotes.

It's for that reason that I no longer download Add-Ons from these forum's. I will only choose Add-Ons from RTB in-game, unless I've been suggested an Add-On that is required, in which case I will go searching through the Forum for it, but that's a rarity for me.

Music and Maps are even worse.

I don't remember a time when the Add-Ons section didn't have idiots over-using emotes.

It was pretty good back in like Summer 2008, before like ingame addon installations because people would only download addons if they seemed to have enough quality, I havent checked it recently since I just download addons when I join a server since its easier (takes way longer but whatever) but it wasnt always this messed up