Author Topic: siddiet- ROBER ATEMPT HAS TAKEN PLACE ROBER RUNNING  (Read 2296 times)

WHATTHEforgetITSATRANSVESTITE! RUN! *points at Scream. since I know theres no females on the interwebs except for a few but all i know are trolls*
.... Oh yes, because calling someone a transmission will REALLY get people to like you.

EVERYONE PUT YOUR HANDS UP

IM ROBBING THIS TOPIC

Get the forget out, I hate ID tribals.
The IDs only determine how long the player was playing.
You sir, are incorrect. BL_ID's identify what order people bought the game in. For example,the person who has the highest IDwas the last person to buy the game, and the person with the lowest ID (besides Badspot) was the first to buy the game.

You sir, are incorrect. BL_ID's identify what order people bought the game in. For example,the person who has the highest IDwas the last person to buy the game, and the person with the lowest ID (besides Badspot) was the first to buy the game.
... And people with lower ID's have been playing LONGER, while higher ID's have been playing LESS.

Derp.

GUY WITH ID 403 PLAYED BLOCKLAND FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF 2 HOURS. GUY WITH ID 22286 PLAYED BLOCKLAND FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF 52 DAYS.
SAY WHAT?

GUY WITH ID 403 PLAYED BLOCKLAND FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF 2 HOURS. GUY WITH ID 22286 PLAYED BLOCKLAND FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF 52 DAYS.
SAY WHAT?
There's an ID 22286 already? D: