Author Topic: chrisd --- I AM THE ANTI NOOB AVENGER!  (Read 1743 times)

First off, I think the point of this thread is moot. I don't see why it is necessary to complain about something another player has said, which is very likely to have been taken out of complete context in order to support the author's agenda.

Secondly, there is a script which you can use in order to mimic another character on the server chat, if you are the host of this particular server, which we know that DrenDran was on this occasion.

Furthermore, having been on ChrisD's servers before, I recognise the manner in which he speaks. His grammar isn't great, he misspells words and he doesn't use capital letters and punctuation; Arnold's point on this is correct. Therefore, by suggesting he said anything other than "stop the nooby act" is contradicting the point you're trying to make, since everything else which was stated had far superior grammar and spelling.

For example, "I reported you to badspot for spawnkilling." If ChrisD's grammar was so poor in irc chat, as Arnold stated, (The script chrisd is referring to can only affect a person on a server, never irc) then why do you all believe so easily that he said these perfectly spelt and punctuated things?

I call fake on this one, and I'd like to question why after the first three screenshots, the part of the picture with the escape menu was cut out? Was there a purpose for this?

Maybe it was to hide something which DrenDran didn't want people to see? (were it to contradict the smear campaign against ChrisD.) I doubt anyone would go to the effort of meticulously print screening particular excerpts of a conversation, without including the escape menu like in the first three shots, unless there was something to be hidden.

keonesan, chrisD did take responsibility for his actions in admitting he had said "stop the nooby act", now would DrenDran kindly take responsibility for his actions, since he admitted to having created the script, however he has clearly forgotten to include this on his thread.

I say leave ChrisD alone. The script was probably created for fun purposes, not to maliciously bully another player.

I think it's ironic that you're all calling him a "loving moron" and "probably like five" considering this thread is so childish and obviously only exists to upset someone.

This guy thoroughly deserves a drama.

For starters, He goes round with his clanmates acting like blocklands world police, and while i was at lord tony's server they labled his two pretty damn nice builds as "stuff".

Yes, I was with Mecha, Nick just wants to be popular.

ChrisD was raging at one of Salvage mod's server.

He was like "STOP KILLING ME"

lul.

First off, I think the point of this thread is moot. I don't see why it is necessary to complain about something another player has said, which is very likely to have been taken out of complete context in order to support the author's agenda.

I call fake on this one, and I'd like to question why after the first three screenshots, the part of the picture with the escape menu was cut out? Was there a purpose for this?
"I AM THE ANTI NOOB AVENGER!" does not need much context to be stupid.

Everything is actually just two screenshots, "chrisd1.png" and "chrisd2.png" the second one simply has a smaller resolution to lower the total file size.

Welcome to the drama section.

I call fake on this one
Nope.

and I'd like to question why after the first three screenshots, the part of the picture with the escape menu was cut out? Was there a purpose for this?
Snipping the pics to make them take up less space.

Maybe it was to hide something which DrenDran didn't want people to see? (were it to contradict the smear campaign against ChrisD.) I doubt anyone would go to the effort of meticulously print screening particular excerpts of a conversation, without including the escape menu like in the first three shots, unless there was something to be hidden.
It's already proven he's an idiot, DrenDran doesn't need to leave stuff out to prove that.

keonesan, chrisD did take responsibility for his actions in admitting he had said "stop the nooby act", now would DrenDran kindly take responsibility for his actions, since he admitted to having created the script, however he has clearly forgotten to include this on his thread.
The only script in this is a simple script that censors chat

I say leave ChrisD alone. The script was probably created for fun purposes, not to maliciously bully another player.
See above.

I think it's ironic that you're all calling him a "loving moron" and "probably like five" considering this thread is so childish and obviously only exists to upset someone.
I said it once I'll say it again.
Welcome to the drama section.

You must be new here. The escape menu couldn't have been covering anything "he doesn't want us to see" because the only thing its covering is gameplay. Gameplay in this drama, has nothing to do with the drama itself. Chat doesn't reach that far across the screen in the pictures to be considered hiding anything.My only guess of "hiding" something would be something that is a W.I.P. that he doesn't want to release in public yet. But that is highly doubtful.

Regardless of what everyone else says, ChrisD is an idiot because of his "posts" in this topic.

Why do you censor "god?" Looking at how often it is used as an expression, it is comparatively uncommon to see it in actual religious discussion.

<stuff>
Why'd you go and ignore this part?
Furthermore, having been on ChrisD's servers before, I recognise the manner in which he speaks. His grammar isn't great, he misspells words and he doesn't use capital letters and punctuation; Arnold's point on this is correct. Therefore, by suggesting he said anything other than "stop the nooby act" is contradicting the point you're trying to make, since everything else which was stated had far superior grammar and spelling.

For example, "I reported you to badspot for spawnkilling." If ChrisD's grammar was so poor in irc chat, as Arnold stated, (The script chrisd is referring to can only affect a person on a server, never irc) then why do you all believe so easily that he said these perfectly spelt and punctuated things?