I'm 1st rank
I'm 2nd rank
I'm 3rd rank
I'm Omega rank
Havent joined but thinking about it
Havent joined and dont want to
nope dont want to
yeah i sure did and i liked it!

Author Topic: FAIL DO NOT READ  (Read 2376 times)

Darkdata i hate to break it to you.
But those people that said they wanted to join are just trolling they dont really want to join :\

Erm my dumb website is going to take longer due teh dumb internet.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 07:14:17 PM by DarkData »

BTW I am very annoyed at people messing up my pole so im going to lock it

Wow I hope you realize two things, or even more.
1. I was being sarcastic about joining
2. I think you should have scanned my post a bit more.
omg let me join i am a cul guy, aged at 9 and a half, and i hav a lot of exp pts in bl i am a level 78 mage andi swere i didnt hax it its true i level grinded all of this and also i own a staf of justic i am clerly a candidate for a narcassistically named group that has bad layout
Boi, don't name groups after yourself. It's kind of narcasistic. Also, also, look at other clan topics. They have what you don't, (other than members) they have layout. I mean come on you could have spent more time on it. Also, try to get some members beforehand so then your clan has at least a local popularity.  

Wow I hope you realize two things, or even more.
1. I was being sarcastic about joining
2. I think you should have scanned my post a bit more.Boi, don't name groups after yourself. It's kind of narcasistic. Also, also, look at other clan topics. They have what you don't, (other than members) they have layout. I mean come on you could have spent more time on it. Also, try to get some members beforehand so then your clan has at least a local popularity.  
hmmm well maybey i was being sarcastic also! dude in letter size 1 i wrote "the cake is a lie" witch means you NOT in
and completley agree with out about my entire clan... im going to take that into constideration and fix all my crapy stuff up

hmmm well maybey i was being sarcastic also! dude in letter size 1 i wrote "the cake is a lie" witch means you NOT in
and completley agree with out about my entire clan... im going to take that into constideration and fix all my crapy stuff up
Like I even wanted to join, there's so much more groups I could join that actually DO STUFF.

besides you just edited your message to say "the cake is a lie
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 06:46:42 PM by Flamecannon »

Yeah I was being sarcastic too so put me on the pitch black list please...oh I forgot your clan is too stuffty to have one.

YEAAAAHHH

Oh look, ID discrimination. Its v8-v10 all over again.

Like I even wanted to join, there's so much more groups I could join that actually DO STUFF.

besides you just edited your message to say "the cake is a lie
dude why take out on me :( i just join BL forums like 5 days before dont expect me to be a pro at it just stop posting on my thing k flamecannon

Oops, I read it :(
What will happen to me now?

Oops, I read it :(
What will happen to me now?
you'll die

stuff

Oh look, ID discrimination. Its v8-v10 all over again.
What. I don't see any posts about ID's.

What. I don't see any posts about ID's.
It was posted before the OP was removed.