Author Topic: I save way too many freakin' pictures.  (Read 1874 times)

Folders.
What do I name the folders? Like GIMP edits or Blender Screenshots or...maybe things from the Blockland Forums? I dunno. :U

research research research research research research

 :cookieMonster:

used to have 10 times more stuff on old comp when i was seven

just sayin'

the me.jpg is what you look like? ugly.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 05:51:03 PM by kake »

Lol.

You've got nothing on my mess of pictures.




You're black?
Yes, he posted picture in a topic a while back




I just leave everything in the Chrome downloads folder, so yeah.
But it's still more than yours, and I'm not complaining.
stuff, my wallpapers folder is as big as that.

Edit: I made the picture larger.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 07:10:12 PM by Night Fox »



good music makes you dance like this.mp3
I'm not actually sure where it got that name, but it's this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twqM56f_cVo&feature=related

Please. I had to make a new folder to put images into because the old one got full.