Author Topic: RedPikmin11's Upgrade Fort Wars  (Read 8010 times)

I'm  glad that you restarted the server.
The bases were getting huge and I was hoping that you would.
The one thing that dissapoints me is that I would work my ass off one day for red team, but the next I'd be put on blue.

Post more recent pics! Also, make a list of those who are admins if they join.

It's awesome again, the pistol is back.

A big "forget you" to Isaac/Frank, I see.

The bases seem slightly impractical to me, 2x4x1 bricks, it's actually how I can locate bases, whenever I look toward a base, my movement turns rigid, where as when I look at a clear area, I move as fluid as the game allows. That, and the bases seem slightly impractical as well. My team kept getting camped yesterday (Red team w/ Continous ;D), it took us like 10 minutes to clear out the blue team, another half an hour or so to gain some ground, then we kept switching control over the control point.

Nice landmines though. I didn't think they had a radius that big... whoops.
Overall, VERY nice, but maybe tone the brickcount down some, eh?  :cookieMonster:

NOW, I like it and hate it at the same time. :D Because i like war at main control base, but people are always camping and keep throwing those stupid frag bombs and keep SPAWN KILLING!!!!! I WILL NEVER EVER GO ON THIS SERVER AGAIN UNLESS IT SHAPES UP!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 10:31:45 AM by Dinovincent »

NOW, I like it and hate it at the same time. :D Because i like war at main control base, but people are always camping and keep throwing those stupid frag bombs and keep SPAWN KILLING!!!!! I WILL NEVER EVER GO ON THIS SERVER AGAIN UNLESS IT SHAPES UP!

Can't believe I'm saying this to a guy like you, but... same here.

So many trolls and flamers now... Don't reset the server though. The tents and stuff just promoted spawnkilling.

So many trolls and flamers now... Don't reset the server though. The tents and stuff just promoted spawnkilling.
Tents are gone now.

I know what the Hell I'm taking about when it comes to those Goddamn Pistols, I am not a "troll."

Bump.
When is this gonna be hosted again?

why you remove these images ?