Author Topic: ‎  (Read 3962 times)

ZB

OP, how dare you slam a door!

I have never heard of something so rude, so vile, so offending, so malicious as this horrible treachery! I can only hope that you shall pay dearly for your cruel, heartless, sadistic acts.

OP, how dare you slam a door!

I have never heard of something so rude, so vile, so offending, so malicious as this horrible treachery! I can only hope that you shall pay dearly for your cruel, heartless, sadistic acts.
That's what she said

wait what

I like my mom when she opens my door in the middle of the night screaming and telling me that I missed my alarm even though not even five minutes passed after my alarm went of and even though my alarms goes of 10 minutes after the first one.

My mom's also awesome when she "wakes me up" and asks me thousands of things. But since I'm asleep I really can't understand nor answer any of the question and thus I get called ignorant and unsocial.

:)

God damn, sons. Seriously? This whole thread is angst, teenager stuff. You all sound like my sister.

What, you're 17 and your parents wont let you taste wine at dinner?

What loving kind of household do you live in? My parents offer me wine at dinner! That is, if they're having some, of course. I usually say no though, wine is fairly disgusting. Same with most beer. I only like cider and like a right irishman, whiskey. I usually mix very small amounts of whiskey with orange or blackberry squash and some water, then it tastes VERY refreshing. Especially with ice... look at me blabber on.

What, you're 17 and your parents wont let you taste wine at dinner?

What loving kind of household do you live in? My parents offer me wine at dinner! That is, if they're having some, of course. I usually say no though, wine is fairly disgusting. Same with most beer. I only like cider and like a right Irishman, whiskey. I usually mix very small amounts of whiskey with orange or blackberry squash and some water, then it tastes VERY refreshing. Especially with ice... look at me blabber on.
I know it sucks. Help me.

My mom's also awesome when she "wakes me up"
with your richard in her mouth

Speaking of fathers, my dad and I used to always play From Russia With Love 007 and Agent Under Fire on the PS2, but now the future has gotten in our way so we don't really play on the PS2 with each other. And anyways, it's old, so yeah.