Author Topic: Me  (Read 2383 times)

OP is emo and wants attention
/thread continues getting posts
i am a man of the psychic thread

HI GUYS I'M NEW AND SOME PEOPLE TALK CRITICALLY OF ME AND THEREFORE I'M NOT LIKED AND THE BEST WAY TO GET LIKED IS TO MAKE A DRAMA THREAD ABOUT MYSELF BECAUSE I CAN AND I ALSO LOVE TO forget TREES.

HI GUYS I'M NEW AND SOME PEOPLE TALK CRITICALLY OF ME AND THEREFORE I'M NOT LIKED AND THE BEST WAY TO GET LIKED IS TO MAKE A DRAMA THREAD ABOUT MYSELF BECAUSE I CAN AND I ALSO LOVE TO forget TREES.
IM NOT NEW I HAVE HAD THIS GAME FOR 3 YEARS BUT FOR FORUMS I HAVE HAD FOR A YEAR AND A HALF

IM NOT NEW I HAVE HAD THIS GAME FOR 3 YEARS BUT FOR FORUMS I HAVE HAD FOR A YEAR AND A HALF

WELL THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD loving LEAVE BECAUSE IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU'RE NEW TO THE SIMPLE IDEA OF NOT BEING A MORON.

WELL THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD loving LEAVE BECAUSE IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU'RE NEW TO THE SIMPLE IDEA OF NOT BEING A MORON.
I WANTED TO BE BANNED FOR A REASON SO SHUT THE forget UP JACKASS AND GO forget YOUR FINGER

I WANTED TO BE BANNED FOR A REASON SO SHUT THE forget UP JACKASS AND GO forget YOUR FINGER

Dude you want to be banned? Oh that's sooooooooooo loving HARDCORE. You must be like, the coolest loving person ever to want to be banned from an online forum. If you want to get banned so badly, say you're leaving forever. I'm sure that in saying so you would make many people happy in the process, forgettard.

I hate typing on this new PSP so I'll be brief: Frog, you're damn stupid.

I hate typing on this new PSP so I'll be brief: Frog, you're damn stupid.

Bitch you can't see me. forget your PSP!