Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
forget, I'M B& FROM 4CHAN ARRGHH
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
Author
Topic: forget, I'M B& FROM 4CHAN ARRGHH (Read 2650 times)
Skateaton
April 14, 2011, 04:38:50 PM
Quote from: Red Cube on April 14, 2011, 04:35:59 PM
What is CP? research?
child research
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Kalphiter
April 14, 2011, 04:51:22 PM
I could have sworn that "cp" meant copypasta.
SeventhSandwich
April 14, 2011, 07:11:15 PM
you don't see much CP on 4chan unless you visit it late at night.
DrenDran
April 14, 2011, 07:11:57 PM
Just switch your IP address.
e-maxx
April 14, 2011, 07:13:19 PM
Quote from: Night Fox on April 14, 2011, 03:15:16 AM
What kind of child can get a boner anyway.
all kids can get boners they just can't interject
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
forget, I'M B& FROM 4CHAN ARRGHH