Author Topic: Why did I find this virus?  (Read 1729 times)

I was JUST about to play blockland after running a virus scan when:
What the forget is this?


Also, I can't remember my BL key, so I have to post in off-topic if it doesn't fit here.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 01:15:14 PM by Sonicfangirl11 »

>Luke Filewalker
what

Luke filewaker = WTF!

Anyways. It must of been a trojan that infects other files.


Luke filewalker = An antivirus? stuff!

Some people suggest you get an new antivirus i saw by google.

Luke filewalker = An antivirus? stuff!
This totally wasn't obvious from the fact the OP did a virus scan with said program.

I can now say norton 360 is better than 1 antivirus out there.

i use avast, if only for that lovey lady telling me i have a virus everytime i click on a link at Fakku. :x

i use avast, if only for that lovey lady telling me i have a virus everytime i click on a link at Fakku. :x
Monotone is lovey?