Author Topic: Wait why does everyone hate...  (Read 946 times)

what you think you're popular or something.
No. But people must really hate comic sans. I can see how it can get annoying, but I really dont have a problem with it.

No. But people must really hate comic sans. I can see how it can get annoying, but I really dont have a problem with it.
well since your avatar demonstrates you have the aesthetic intuition of a drunken squirrel, that doesn't really say a lot.

Yeah, it really is everywhere.  In addition to the other things you learn in those multimedia/graphic design classes, you pick up great observation skills along the way.

Oh, and by a phrase I said in another thread about Comic Sans being EVERYWHERE...
I was on a tour of an old retired ship from just right after WWII (in California), and I spotted this.

http://i.imgur.com/scZsW.jpg

THAT'S RIGHT, COMIC SANS ON PROFESSIONAL BOAT TOURS.

miga i just want to let you know that i love you.
okay.

well since your avatar demonstrates you have the aesthetic intuition of a drunken squirrel, that doesn't really say a lot.

...looks whos talking

:cookieMonster:

Eh...

...looks whos talking

obama + basara + 3d = the best.
but actually i've been thinking of changing it again altely anyway. i change my avatar like i dye my hair, it seems.

...looks whos talking

He has a elaborate edit of the "dat ass" meme.

Better than a MSpaint stickman.

miga i just want to let you know that i love you.
okay.

<3

He has a elaborate edit of the "dat ass" meme.

Better than a MSpaint stickman.
Haha its alright I made it right before I had to go to science class. Lol