Author Topic: And suddenly, foot problems.  (Read 476 times)

So apparently I have a Osteochondral lesion of the talus in my right ankle. In basic terms, a bone is grinding against my ankle's cartilage and is going to be permanently damaged unless I get an ankle sculpt done. Current problems include pain at random and are extremely noticable as per my on occasion severe limp and my right foot consantly facing slightly outwards when I walk. The issue is (probably) caused by an injury recieved years ago, like a severe sprain or something breaking.

I'm not scheduled for surgery yet, but I'm going to a specialist in the next few weeks who will get me set up for it. After the surgery, I won't be able to walk for a few days to a couple of weeks and then I will still need help until I can walk on my own without the aid of any devices.

~30 days until summer break too, stuff sucks man.

Discuss.

That sucks. At least it's not in the middle of your summer break. :I