Author Topic: This video made sense in a scary way  (Read 644 times)

Can't watch this stuff because the music is loving awful. The comments are full of schizophrenics and the creator is obviously a god damn nut.

Can't watch this stuff because the music is loving awful. The comments are full of schizophrenics and the creator is obviously a god damn nut.

Why do we care about musicians or the music industry? Whatever they're doing is working well enough.

lol, you're joking, right?

Creator of video is the reason we cut back on science in the dark ages.

mute it

won't make the creator any more intelligent
I'm sorry did you make a point

That made some sense in a way i can't really comprehend.
The ideas of accepting robots through movies seem stupid though, only a few have actually done this, the rest just have evil robots as expected.

ZB

I saw someone in the comments jokingly make up a theory to prove that the poster of the video was an illuminati member.

lolilluminati. That is the only secret organization that I believe could MAYBE exist.

That made some sense in a way i can't really comprehend.
The ideas of accepting robots through movies seem stupid though, only a few have actually done this, the rest just have evil robots as expected.