Author Topic: Keith_Keiser/Drufes12 - Remember Me?  (Read 2853 times)

Yo whats up guys :D I see i got another drama about me. AWESOME more people that need to get a life, anyways I'm not going to stick around and argue, i just check to see if i got any drama's from time to time, oh ya, and about the bike thing, he asked how i was so i told him, then i asked about him, which he rudely didn't reply, if you dumbasses didn't know what i was doing, i was being polite.

Is this guy breaking a rule? Because I sincerely hope he is...

Too cool for the internet possibly fir telling us we need a life.

Yo whats up guys :D I see i got another drama about me. AWESOME more people that need to get a life, anyways I'm not going to stick around and argue, i just check to see if i got any drama's from time to time, oh ya, and about the bike thing, he asked how i was so i told him, then i asked about him, which he rudely didn't reply, if you dumbasses didn't know what i was doing, i was being polite.
oh dear.

Anyone want to place bets on the likely fact he searched up his own name?

The irony. Oh the sweet, painful irony.

So where is keonesan's drama topic?
I keep finding Cca's and .Aeris.'s.

So where is keonesan's drama topic?
I keep finding Cca's and .Aeris.'s.

I never made a topic. Aeris did, she was the co-leader of my old clan.

Which makes it even funnier.