Author Topic: Well stuff.  (Read 546 times)

Okay so it all started when my mom, started dating this guy. He is really nice, and I sort of like him. So your probably thinking, so what's the problem? Well, he proposed to my mom tonight. Hm, very awkward. I have lived in the same house for 4 years, and I'm not ready to move any time soon. Also my friends live next door to me. It's going to be very depressing moving. But I am going to the same school. Also, I don't think I'm ready to have a Step dad. It's just, I don't like the thought of it. I get a little annoyed when he's around me when I'm busy, and us living in the same house together? Do I just go with it?

Have you expressed your concerns to your mother?

Tell your mother that you don't want her to get married and you don't want to move.

Have you expressed your concerns to your mother?
This happend like 20 minutes ago.
So no. I'm going to do that.

Someone has mommy issues.

Do you have a living father?

AMBIGUOUS TITLE!11ONE

BAN BADSPUD!!1111ONEONEONE

Badspot is a horrible potato.

you can always go to the Off topic's 'The User Above You Is Now Your Stepdad' and post on which blocklander is most suitable as your step father and can move right in to his home, knowing that you will be cared for.

I think you should tell your mom.
Explain to her that you like the stepdad, but you're not ready for moving or this whole thing yet.

Badspot is a horrible potato.
But Badspot is a cool bro

He made me a delicious summer ham once.