Author Topic: Tons of Smoke from Arizona Lots of Haze in New Mexico and now Ash  (Read 1336 times)

A fire in Arizona is causing a lot of smoke to come into New Mexico. So much smoke it's showing up on radar. Gonna have to stay inside for at least tomorrow there is so much.

Ash falling in western New Mexico and around there apparently.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 01:14:05 AM by GenaralSkar »

I heard about this from one of my New Mexico friends. Where's the fire located in Arizona?

I don't see it in Tucson :o

I heard about this from one of my New Mexico friends. Where's the fire located in Arizona?
Near Alpine.

Near Alpine.

No wonder why I can't see anything then, it's closer to New Mexico than it is to Phoenix.

Off Topic: The very first medical marijuana convention is being held in Albuquerque, where you can buy and learn how to grow pot.

Now there is ash falling from the sky.

Alpines is nowhere near phoenix.

I went outside my house, took a deep breath, and enjoyed the smokeless air.

There is ass everywhere down there now? How about we just flood NM and Arizona and just get the thing over with. I will now take the privilege to come down(ish) from Italy and do it myself using my Italian powers.

forget I wish I lived out in the desert like you guys. Even if I can't breathe

I will now take the privilege to come down(ish) from Italy and do it myself using my Italian powers.

I don't see it in Tucson :o
Lol, I don't see it in peoria.

I took a nap earlier today with my window open before the smoke really got over here, woke up a couple of hours later and freaked the forget out. Thought my house was burning down.

forget arizona