Author Topic: Google Chrome just went up a notch in my book.  (Read 1125 times)

That sounds insanely lovey.

Indeed. If you want, I can make you a video showing it off as well as some of it's features.

Indeed. If you want, I can make you a video showing it off as well as some of it's features.

Oooh, please do. Android has been annoying me lately. :U

Also I found Plants vs. Zombies, this game is fun. :D

Oooh, please do. Android has been annoying me lately. :U

Ugh, I forgot that I don't have a proper camera, so I was stuck using my old phone. I'll see about getting a better video up tomorrow or something, but this thing absolutely sucks at recording. I still recorded one anyway if you want to see, but beware it's phone-quality at it's finest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nMYqtG-PA0

Ugh, I forgot that I don't have a proper camera, so I was stuck using my old phone. I'll see about getting a better video up tomorrow or something, but this thing absolutely sucks at recording. I still recorded one anyway if you want to see, but beware it's phone-quality at it's finest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nMYqtG-PA0

Interesting...

Is there a way to revert back to the original Android OS?

Interesting...

Is there a way to revert back to the original Android OS?

Yup, you just use RSD Lite and find the factory version of Android (an SBF file), flash it to your phone and you're back to normal.

God I hate angry birds, there's a million games just like it, most better, that came out years before it, and for some reason that game became famous and now all those other games are copies.

Use RockMelt guys.
It's better.

Also, agreed with above poster.

Yup, you just use RSD Lite and find the factory version of Android (an SBF file), flash it to your phone and you're back to normal.

Hmmm... how hard is installation?

God I hate angry birds, there's a million games just like it, most better, that came out years before it, and for some reason that game became famous and now all those other games are copies.

lol I suppose I can agree.

Use RockMelt guys.
It's better.

Also, agreed with above poster.

lol rockmelt
'cuz I want Facebook and Twitter to be integrated into my browser...

Hmmm... how hard is installation?

You have to know what you're doing, and a lot of stuff is still broken because of how recent it is. If you want to be able to basically entirely use your phone, I wouldn't do the switch yet until things are worked out.

lol rockmelt

You have to know what you're doing, and a lot of stuff is still broken because of how recent it is. If you want to be able to basically entirely use your phone, I wouldn't do the switch yet until things are worked out.

Fine. :(

lol rockmelt
Lolol, you can turn them off.
I meant because it's basically a more stable google chrome.
Chrome addons/skins/apps work for it, too.

Lolol, you can turn them off.
I meant because it's basically a more stable google chrome.
Chrome addons/skins/apps work for it, too.

If you want a more stable Chrome, use SRWare Iron.

If you want a more stable Chrome, use -snip-
Trying it now