Author Topic: Going to get a golden retriever puppy in 6 weeks :D  (Read 930 times)

After 5 years, my parents finally said yes.

My parents always said no to getting a dog, talking about the money, hard work, and time, even though we said we would take care of it. In our eyes, our parents just didn't want a dog.

That changed a few weeks ago, when one of my brother's friends got a dog, and who's mother was a very good friend of my mom. After a bit, my brother's friend's mom convinced my mom into getting a dog.

Luckily, my friend's music teacher, breeds golden retrievers, and she's selling puppies of champion bloodline show dogs for only $250. While most prices for these kinds of puppies cost around 1000 dollars.

We just have to wait 6 weeks, as they were born two days ago.

I'm so freaking excited, I cannot wait 6 weeks!

As for the one we picked, we picked a light colored one, a very rare kind, and one that was wanted a lot. But since we put in a deposit, we reserved it just for us ^^.

If you want to see what it will look like once we get it, here's a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy6_7Ixx4t4&feature=channel_video_title

We went to the breeder's house yesterday to ask some questions, and we got to pet and hold the soft, warm newborns! :D

/Discuss puppies, golden retrievers, or about you getting your first pet and all

Picking up dog poop sucks.

Picking up dog poop sucks.

Eh, my brother and I are up for it.

I have a cat, but he acts so much like a dog, we call him a secret government breed of dog lol.

i dont like doggies keep it away from your internets

I have a cat, but he acts so much like a dog, we call him a secret government breed of dog lol.

Haha, cats sometimes do that.

i dont like doggies keep it away from your internets

nou :c

I read that as "Going to Have a Golden Retriever Puppy in 6 Weeks"...

I aww'd through the entire video. Puppies are just the sweetest things. <3