Author Topic: The Windows Live ID is incorrect. Please try again.  (Read 25478 times)

Windows Live has been giving me serious stuff lately.

I will launch GTA4 or DoW2: Chaos Rising and god damn GFWL won't auto-sign in like I set it to.  Then it'll just say "LIVE servers unavailable lol" and I have to try again and wait for the damn thing to work.

I honestly hate all the Live stuff they've done.  I can't even work with it anymore and I'd rather use even Facebook to talk to people.

My bro told me not to buy games that say "live" on them

My bro told me not to buy games that say "live" on them
Just create an offline account and it should work.

The issue with live for me is for some stupid reason or another it doesn't work with my router.

So, I have to go sleuthing around for ways to disable GFWL on all of my games. Luckily, (or unluckily, whatever) most people have similar problems with live and GFWL disablers are very common.

If a game has live I just won't bother with it; that's the only way we're going to get away from this stuff, is by not supporting the idiots who use it in their games.


Just create an offline account and it should work.
You wish.