Author Topic: Millitary RP the Terrifiying Third World WAR.  (Read 1030 times)

This has nothing to do with C.O.D so please do not nag me

STORY:
 But this RP takes place in the year 2017 in the Blockland world. During the year a major cutback in military industries and weapon production. During the year a meteor landed on earth in 2014 in ACM city. The Russian Military forces took the meteor  too some Russian science center that has spread worldwide known as Neotex. Neotex was founded in America and has spread to a worldwide industries every 5 years each country has a conference. However some found out that the meteor has high traces of clean pure energy. The meteor had crystals. Then an amazing discovery was found. 1 crystal could power a city for 5 years. This was pollution free and was very effective. However a terrorist attack from Israel was planned. To steal the Meteor and create more nuclear weapons. However when they destroyed ACM city's Neotex facility the Army forces from ACM and BETA city 16 decided to declare a war on them. The axis force (ISRAEL) decided to gang with sedan forces and all of the other military forces in the middle east.  The allies (USA) teamed with Germany, France, Canada, Australia, Japan, China,Britain, And Italy plus guerrilla forces in the Philippines. 

Now during this role play you must have a layout of this. this makes an example.

Name: Joe Shoppers
Side: Axis Allies
Inventory: MP5SD3 9mm Tinned goods.
Story: I AM THE LAW

Rules.
1. players May not have certain Abilities such as God mode.
2. All players Can own firearms or Melee weapons. However a civilian can only use civilian firearms Only unless they Find it from some military transportation or Military crates.
3. Gangs may be created and certain others may join. This goes into layout of character layout.
4. You can Only control YOUR character.
5. This is Blockland but who said that block-lander cannot have nationality's.
6. This is Sparta :cookieMonster:
7. ???
8. the too suggestions above are spammy. I have no scene of humor

Name: xXWeeDSnipeR420Xx
Side: i'm with the clan [XPROX]
Inventory: intervention
Story: storys are for cigarettes 1v1 me nub

What the fuc is this supposed to be

Name: duick billy boobs the destroyer
Side: I have made mistakes...
Inventory: gunz
Story: oh no

What the fuc is this supposed to be
A military RP of course

A military RP of course
average military RP on blockland

"pick a name and forget up stuff"

Name: Jesus
Side: None
Inventory: 12-gauge shotgun and glocks akimbo
Story: I AM THE LAWD

Ahem you fail. these topic have been made 1 week at a time. I didn't make all 3 at once. Get out.