Author Topic: The Image Reaction Game  (Read 1627 times)

this topic is made for random image crap, so mspa and ponies are fine to post

im gay

rac·ism   
[rey-siz-uhm]
–noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races  determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race  is superior and has the right to rule others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race  or other races.

COME AT ME
First of all i said it was a pony pic. I am sure other people agree and you called me tribal for saying that and that not even close to what you stated so really i was correct.

First of all i said it was a pony pic. I am sure other people agree and you called me tribal for saying that and that not even close to what you stated so really i was correct.
hgvrgdfiogsdudfjgdfg.... sorry i dosed off there and hit my head on the keyboard. Tell yourself you're correct buddy, whatever makes you smile.

hgvrgdfiogsdudfjgdfg.... sorry i dosed off there and hit my head on the keyboard. Tell yourself you're correct buddy, whatever makes you smile.

Well he didn't last to long. Lets get back on topic... Although I don't have anything else to post.

max, this is the image reaction thread. there are no set rules for posting images, so pony images are fine. also, why are you only bitching about the one pony pic posted and not the 3 mspa ones? you have weird priorities.

bitches suck my richard cause i look like jk rowling

max, this is the image reaction thread. there are no set rules for posting images, so pony images are fine. also, why are you only bitching about the one pony pic posted and not the 3 mspa ones? you have weird priorities.

The main problem is that he starts calling it racism. That doesn't even make sense.

The main problem is that he starts calling it racism. That doesn't even make sense.
I was stating that he unjustly assumed due to the horn and shade of skin that it was a pony, ergo, he was being racially insensitive.

I was stating that he unjustly assumed due to the horn and shade of skin that it was a pony, ergo, he was being racially insensitive.

Pony isn't a race, it is a species. Not even close to human, or humanoid. Therefore, you are invalidated.

Pony isn't a race, it is a species. Not even close to human, or humanoid. Therefore, you are invalidated.
I believe I said it was a "gentleman". Read the thread, bro.

i agree 100% with that and i am going to sleep its getting late.

i agree 100% with that and i am going to sleep its getting late.
goodnight hun.

Family guy isnt funny.
That's not really related, just you bashing a show.  Are you trying to start stuff?

That's not really related, just you bashing a show.  Are you trying to start stuff?
Just stating opinion... Also... timeslot.