Author Topic: EVAL  (Read 826 times)

So I've seen something called EVAL on DrenDran's and a few other servers but I don't really know what it is. So I'm wondering, what is EVAL and how would I use it?

So I've seen something called EVAL on DrenDran's and a few other servers but I don't really know what it is. So I'm wondering, what is EVAL and how would I use it?

EVAL is a add-on that allows super admins access to the host's console. via command.

EVAL allows anybody that uses it to do ANYTHING. They could crash your server, ban everyone, or even delete your files. Don't give anybody Super Admin unless you completely trust them with your server.

EVAL allows anybody that uses it to do ANYTHING. They could crash your server, ban everyone, or even delete your files. Don't give anybody Super Admin unless you completely trust them with your server.
Admins can already ban everyone (with exception of SAs and the host)

Not too be rude,But Eval sucks.

Not too be rude,But Eval sucks.
It only sucks when used for the wrong reasons, and when the host gives out SA like candy.

It only sucks when used for the wrong reasons, and when the host gives out SA like candy.
Theres also a way you can set different restriction levels for it. I think its:
0=Anyone
1=Admins
2=Super admins
3=Host

Theres also a way you can set different restriction levels for it. I think its:
0=Anyone
1=Admins
2=Super admins
3=Host

Eeer, no

if(%client.isAdmin)
if(%client.isSuperAdmin)
if(%client.isHost) //not a default command so you may have to make it

So, how would I use it?

Noedit:

Or does it just let super admins do everything with the console that the host can?

Noedit:

Or does it just let super admins do everything with the console that the host can?
that's just about it, it lets SA's access the server console