Author Topic: Blockland Adventure ~ Not started but just an idea!  (Read 2465 times)

Good luck... would be amazing to see this become reality.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 11:36:08 AM by PJ Boy »

Instead of just one person working very hard on this, the entire (smart) community should pitch in with ideas, add-ons, builds, and entire maps. It will be done much quicker and be done very well.

We all want something like this. Why not have everyone do something about it?

I'm just tossing ideas. Don't openly hate if you don't like it.

Bolded is where I stopped reading

I'm not even going to read this if you didn't read the op.

When ever I think of BL main adventure mode, I always incorporate actual BL themes in to it.
Like say, the way in that one StarWars Blockland thing, Darthvador is choking the one guy out and the guy says "This is a clan server, we are password protected!" Darth: "Then where are the clan tags!"  

That explanation sound a bit sketchy, but what I'm trying to say is: Crazy original classic storylines of evil sweeping the land and "up to you" to save us just sounds so... "Blagh."

I've always liked the sillyness of Main Adventure mode discussions.

Bolded is where I stopped reading

I'm not even going to read this if you didn't read the op.

No, what hes saying makes sense. Hes saying that if you DID start something like this, The community should pitch in.

No, what hes saying makes sense. Hes saying that if you DID start something like this, The community should pitch in.

I said that in the op

But yes, it will be an adventure. Once I feel comfortable to ask, I will attempt to get modelers and programmers and possibly builders to help me in this important task.

-Cut from OP-

Hes just reinforcing the idea of helping out :/

Ike is doing it ALL wrong.

What do you mean?
Character levels? The story? Gold? All of this is wrong.

This really confuses me, you say that there is an adventure mod and posted a picture of it and you want to make this???