Author Topic: Calling All Alpha Testers [v0.1.5] 10/9 - Video Added!  (Read 1692 times)

the whole point is that he won't have to refresh his page. these are bugs that need fixing, not workarounds.

That's not an issue on my part. That's part of the game engine that I can't manipulate. The only way TO FIX it is to refresh the page and hope for win.

was very laggy for me but looked epic

I'm working on optimizing. I'm currently merging vertices on the alien model to lower the poly count.

It was taking a long time for the tab to close.

It seemed to run rather slowly, but there were no sudden jumps or stutters in the game. Looks epic so far.

I can't see what is hurting me. Everything is so loving dark.

Good job btw

It seemed to run rather slowly, but there were no sudden jumps or stutters in the game. Looks epic so far.

Thanks. It seems like optimization is definitely a priority. I'm doing all I can to help increase the frame rate.

I can't see what is hurting me. Everything is so loving dark.

Good job btw

The new update made the map brighter. Try now.

Apparently Keo made updates.

Jesus christ that takes forever to load for me.

it ran really slowly for me, like reaaally slowly

i didn't have that much of a delay between button presses and actual movement when i played onlive games

Really slow, had to close Chrome, but the art looks nice, Nick.

Jesus christ that takes forever to load for me.

It's basically streaming the game to you. It's about 16 mbs. If your internet is slow then well, it'll obviously take a long time ot load.

it ran really slowly for me, like reaaally slowly

i didn't have that much of a delay between button presses and actual movement when i played onlive games

The game may not be optimized well but it has to do with your computer's specs too.

Really slow, had to close Chrome, but the art looks nice, Nick.

Thanks.