Author Topic: Guys, I have a confession  (Read 3679 times)

I have a confession to make









I forgot.

its true









but hes my stepsister so its not really insest  :cookieMonster:


butbutbutbut

we had something together :(
WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!?!?

butbutbutbut

we had something together :(
WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!?!?
<3


This is now the confession thread  :cookieMonster:ohwait it already was

<3


This is now the confession thread  :cookieMonster:ohwait it already was

:3

<3
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 05:31:14 PM by Vegetarian Zombie »

I have a confession to make

I was phone D:

I have a confession to make

I was phone D:

You ain't my dad, you're a CELL PHONE.

MY DAD'S NOT A PHONE, DUH.

You ain't my dad, you're a CELL PHONE.

MY DAD'S NOT A PHONE, DUH.

I THREW IT ON THE GROUND!

You ain't my dad, you're a CELL PHONE.

MY DAD'S NOT A PHONE, DUH.

I was gay when I was 11 ahh


My confession