Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
I made my first lyrics video
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: I made my first lyrics video (Read 1036 times)
Roknrollwill
October 19, 2011, 06:07:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkv6CU34PBk&feature=channel_video_title
Like, don't like? Any criticism, suggestions, tips?
Ad Bot
Advertisement
KadeBL_ID12958
October 19, 2011, 06:24:35 PM
oh wow she has a beautiful voice
oh and the lyrics are good. at least its not some gay slideshow.
Roknrollwill
October 22, 2011, 01:22:29 AM
Antoinette contacted me and gave me all the lyrics, was not expected (Probably not Antoinette, but I'm skeptic)
Daedalus
October 22, 2011, 01:29:13 AM
holy mother of god her voice is astounding
Col. Burton
October 22, 2011, 01:33:55 AM
Quote from: Daedalus on October 22, 2011, 01:29:13 AM
holy mother of god her voice is astounding
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
I made my first lyrics video