Author Topic: Quite Question About Computer Stuff  (Read 626 times)

If I have a ATX compadible case will a ATX Mini (or Micro, w/e) fit in it?  If you need specifics I have a eMachine EL1352G-41w with some Acer mobo and want to fit in in a bigger case (Dell Dimension case, not sure which exactly but it looks like this.)

Any ideas?

By the way, maybe I'd help you if you posted in the computer megathread instead of begging for attention like a japanese schoolgirl with your own speshil tawpic lol1l1ol

Depends what kind of ATX motherboard supported case you have. If your case supports (as an example) an Mini ATX motherboard; then you should use a mini ATX motherboard.

Computers are a very big and versatile subject, bigger than something one thread can cover.  While we're at it, let's just make a FPS thread on the Games sub-forum and we'll all cry when you post something outside of it.  No wait, that's completely different?

Oh wait, it's not.

This is quite a question!

Computers are a very big and versatile subject, bigger than something one thread can cover.  While we're at it, let's just make a FPS thread on the Games sub-forum and we'll all cry when you post something outside of it.  No wait, that's completely different?

Oh wait, it's not.
You're comparing a genre of video games with hundreds of individual titles versus a megathread that covers everything computers.

-snop-
It was a quote of something Ethan said in the thread I posted about my computer.

You're comparing a genre of video games with hundreds of individual titles versus a megathread that covers everything computers.
I realize now I scaled it down massively, but I think the idea is still there.  A lot of different things to talk about stacked into a small thread.

If you think such a HUGE topic can be put into one thread, you're insane. (Burton)

It was a quote of something Ethan said in the thread I posted about my computer.
hurr

To answer your question unlike some people, yes, it will work just fine in most cases, ATX mobo's are designed to be just big enough to fill the case as much as needed.
I have an ATX mini mobo in my midsize case. It gives plenty of space to put wires too. C:

To answer your question unlike some people, yes, it will work just fine in most cases, ATX mobo's are designed to be just big enough to fill the case as much as needed.
I have an ATX mini mobo in my midsize case. It gives plenty of space to put wires too. C:
As a bonus, I found out that the case I was gonna used ATX Mini by itself.

you could have posted this in the computer megathread in the time that it took you to complain about how people are telling you to post in the megathread

It's not bigger or smaller.
They're both micro ATX cases.