Author Topic: Would you guys want to see a grow journal?  (Read 2624 times)

IUV, I like how no one even said anything to you and you started going raegmoed. Every time you post in a topic you ruin it, thats why everyone hates you.

IUV, I like how no one even said anything to you and you started going raegmoed. Every time you post in a topic you ruin it, thats why everyone hates you.
i like how you came in here to blatantly hop on the bandwagon
good job

there was nothing that should have offended anyone in his first post
to be honest experimenting on rats is alot more interesting than plants

I think he could have been a little more soft on it, not forceful. Or maybe he shouldn't of been a troll in the first place. For example...
"I dont really care for plants, maybe you could do something more interesting, like rats or something."
Instead of
"blahblah no way i like rats you should do it on rats"

Here, see how everything played out:

No.

Get some rats for experiments and make a journal on that.

It would be much more interesting.

Okay, anyone other than IUV?

Why is my opinion being dismissed?

Go away.

Not until I get an answer.

Plants don't do anything; they're boring.

A chronicle journal about a plant growing in size is as entertaining as making a chronicle journal about the back of your hand.

As you can see, he ostracized my opinion for no reason, which he has yet to explain.

But of course, I shouldn't expect anyone in this small, stuffty city to be of average intelligence.

buy two male monkeys, lock them together, give them both cocaine, and journal the effects.