Author Topic: CreepLab - New and lovey version - Testing  (Read 3901 times)

its grimlock. im testing this

stuff, this is awesome!

IGN: Blooker
BL_ID: 17864
Why I should test: I have been part of the community for a while, and I have always found the creeper mod fun. I am a trustworthy guy.

Never mind.

Lovely! Fantastic color use and interesting brick types.

Host turned out great, 24 players filled.
Hosting again tomorrow, same time.
Making it a little harder by connecting top and center room.

Host turned out great, 24 players filled.
Hosting again tomorrow, same time.
Making it a little harder by connecting top and center room.
holy stuff what

holy stuff what

Here's the joke, we still didn't win before time limit.

Up again.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 01:39:23 PM by TheArmyGuy »

OffTopic: I think it would be cool if when you touch the creeper, you get infected and turn into a zombie-ish like creature ( That would have its own custum model ) that every 4 studs, it drops a 1x1 creeper brick. If the zombie catches you, you can because infected to. I would love to make it but i can script or model :c

OnTopic: This looks like the best creeper map ive seen

Edit: Oh and also, The creeper could occasionally spawn a "Creeper Boil" with would be a green creeper brick that if its not Gotten rid of in time, it explodes and some of the creeper will fly over to the other side.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 09:28:09 PM by XxDignityxX »

OffTopic: I think it would be cool if when you touch the creeper, you get infected and turn into a zombie-ish like creature ( That would have its own custum model ) that every 4 studs, it drops a 1x1 creeper brick. If the zombie catches you, you can because infected to. I would love to make it but i can script or model :c

OnTopic: This looks like the best creeper map ive seen

Edit: Oh and also, The creeper could occasionally spawn a "Creeper Boil" with would be a green creeper brick that if its not Gotten rid of in time, it explodes and some of the creeper will fly over to the other side.

both of those suggestions require Mr.Wallet editing the whole mod, which I highly doubt he will