Author Topic: Plastic easter eggs  (Read 1948 times)

Put drugs in them, jam them up your ass, go across the border.

And look where you ended up today...

In college a year early, working for a record company, and enjoying life.


doesn't seem like a bad tradeoff.

In college a year early, working for a record company, and enjoying life.


doesn't seem like a bad tradeoff.
/agreed

heres what you do, because they have air holes, which by "holes" I'm implying they have 2
Fill it with Axe Spray
Put a firecracker in it, with the fuse sticking out the hole
Like the fuse,
Throw that stuff
Run.
ok that sounds  fun

me and my buddies used to stick fire crackers inside of them and throw them at peoples houses / cars while driving down the street.
this too

In college a year early, working for a record company, and enjoying life.


doesn't seem like a bad tradeoff.


I like how OP"s video says you shouldn't try it

I like how OP"s video says you shouldn't try it
thats not me

ok that sounds  fun
Damn right,
Just don't throw it AT someone