Author Topic: Sprained my wrist doing parkour.  (Read 2100 times)

Thats basically exactly what I was going to say. nothing in life is safe. Civilizations are passing down fear through generations. Squideey, that's what you should be annoyed about. Thats what is overated: fear
I'm going to go deepthroat a fork. I'm not afraid!!!

I'm going to go deepthroat a fork. I'm not afraid!!!

You shouldnt be afraid of something that you're choosing to do

You shouldnt be afraid of something that you're choosing to do
Some people are afraid to go into a surgery that they chose.

Some people are afraid to go into a surgery that they chose.

Notice I said shouldn't. Doesn't mean everyone fallows that

I've spoken to a lot of people online that like Parkour. I don't really see the attraction. Isn't it just jumping and rolling about urban settings?

Isn't it just jumping and rolling about urban settings?
Nope, especially wrong to consider that parkour has a setting and that is the only place you do it.

Me and some of my good friends do a bit of parkour (i do the least because I'm a lazy stuff) but we mostly just find it fun to scale walls and be able to do those kinds of things most people cant.

Nope, especially wrong to consider that parkour has a setting and that is the only place you do it.

Me and some of my good friends do a bit of parkour (i do the least because I'm a lazy stuff) but we mostly just find it fun to scale walls and be able to do those kinds of things most people cant.

Can you trick yet? It gets even more fun :P

Nope, especially wrong to consider that parkour has a setting and that is the only place you do it.

Oh. :o

I was told it originated in France as a sort of urban sports thing.

People die when.. well, you can't get much more broader than Tetris :I
people die when death

Little late but regardless,

EVERYBODY'S GETTING MAD

Parkour is fun, just the only downside is its impossible to NOT look like a huge friend while doing it.


Also, because I don't think anyone's even remotely cares about your situation; did you died?

Parkours fun. But everyones always like wtf go away douche