Author Topic: Half-life:Block Mesa (VIDEO)  (Read 1097 times)

Hello former Blockland Community.I am making a Half-Life like game,complete with an equipable H.E.V suit using several events.Next week I'll give you a video of the 5% complete,We still have A lot--- of polishing to do,but it looks and functions well.If you have any suggestions post them on this thread/topic.I promise you I will take it into mind,no matter how stupid it is,but please try to keep this in mind,DON'T BE STUPID.I'm a reasonable man,not really wanting much trouble,so don't go trolling me Oh,no pix no clix.No dur- it doesn't have pictures,I am creating a video in a week,so I have a bit more progress to show you,so far it has 3 minutes of game play,which wouldn't be to thrilling,You guys all know it.Anyways,I hope some will find interest in this project and bother to help.I only have me and Blu working on the project as of now,any help would be greatly thanked,and given credits to in end credits.

UPDATE.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4a6xLru-9o&list=UUNRkDDqqBquTfKniBNiq6iQ&index=1&feature=plcp

YAY!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 03:51:19 PM by lightupman »

Lock this topic
Wait a week
Then post the video

@TreyNolds416
Perfect Example of,NO PIX NO CLIX flamer,Thanks for making the example :P.
Please no-one else do this.

@TreyNolds416
Perfect Example of,NO PIX NO CLIX flamer,Thanks for making the example :P.
Please no-one else do this.
I'm sorry but you're just dumb :|

First of all, he was not flaming at all (he was actually trying to help you.)  Second of all, the gallery is for SHOWING people things you have made with/for blockland, not talking about them.  Don't make a gallery thread with out pictures or video.  It is a pointless waste of space.

I'm sorry to be harsh but it was silly of you to make a thread about your build with out showing anything, and it was stupid of you to tell Treynolds he was wrong for pointing it out.

i strongly dislike people who make these threads and post little-to-nothing about the actual build.

i strongly dislike people who make these threads and post little-to-nothing about the actual build.

Worse when they think "No pix no clix" applies to gallery posts.

Fine... time to lock,I'll have the video of the 5 percent done now then,lol!

Fine... time to lock,I'll have the video of the 5 percent done now then,lol!
That 5% best be good son.  Or this was just wasting everyone's time lol...

inb4 the lock

yea i hope you're following through well

So this is just a topic to tell us that your making something that will, at some point, be displayed here?

..Why couldn't you make this when your project was finished, or at least had enough to show us something?

It's still not locked, wow.

He must think that threads just lock by themselves lol

Hello former Blockland Community.

So, were not the BL community anymore?

So, were not the BL community anymore?
I guess not.

What are we then?