Author Topic: It's me Birthday!  (Read 954 times)

thanks everyone.
badspot might have removed that rule, i dont know

OR you lied about your age?

Happy burfday, Dr. Kenko.
heh, thanks

Did you blow out all ten candles?
My parents stopped buying cakes for me when i was 5/6

OR you lied about your age?
If you go on my channel and see my videos, my voice says all.

I'd take this game over Legos anyway. Primarily because I can't step on blockland at 3 in the morning.
If you leave stuff on the floor for you to step on then that's your personal brain problem

thanks everyone.
badspot might have removed that rule, i dont know

This thing was argued so many times a couple years ago.

I don't actually know what it says, but I thought it just meant that Badspot had to ask if the person is over the age of 13 or not? I didn't think it meant he had to turn away anyone under the age of 13.
Not sure though.

This thing was argued so many times a couple years ago.

I don't actually know what it says, but I thought it just meant that Badspot had to ask if the person is over the age of 13 or not? I didn't think it meant he had to turn away anyone under the age of 13.
Not sure though.

The act is to essentially prevent kids from being exposed to things they shouldn't be. Much like a rating for a game. Badspot so chose to just restrict the forums to anyone who was 12 or 13+. Though, I don't think it makes a difference what age you register as, because the terms of "COPPA" is that if it's a child under the age, then they just have to have parental supervision / parental consent to play.