Author Topic: Friends  (Read 685 times)

Sometimes I don't understand my friends.

What the...
What a friend telling you you're stupid

what the hell is with all the stupid characters in "because"

you could've at least tried to continue the conversation...

what the hell is with all the stupid characters in "because"
Btw Im es90210

my friend is Red

And that was because he uses alt characters a lot

Btw Im es90210
And that was because he uses alt characters a lot
it was es90210 who said it like that

it was es90210 who said it like that
I know. He uses alt characters a lot so I did too
you could've at least tried to continue the conversation...
He went afk and that was all I saw.

He said nothing else besides "so"

I know. He uses alt characters a lot so I did too
that's stupid


Not sure if you saw his name.
yeah I did, just because it's in his name too doesn't make it any less stupid