4 (44.4%)
Red
1 (11.1%)
White
2 (22.2%)
Other (post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Construction of a Guitar. {Let's try this again}  (Read 2346 times)

Purple with white and red stars.

A neon color might be cool.

A neon color might be cool.

Neon yellow or electric blue! Or hot pink if you REALLY want to stand out.

Well stuff. I just decided to assemble it in all its ugly glory. It looks pretty cool, but they hardly used any solder on their connections so now I have to go to the store and buy a soldering iron and fix it.

I was just full of stuff. I discovered it was the grounding wire that broke so I grounded it somewhere else and now all it needs is strings. It is ugly as hell but as long as I can play better than all my friends who sneer at it I'm fine.

Pics in the morning.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 09:48:28 PM by dorkdotdan »

Uhh speaking of grounded, look on the bright side, now you can focus totally on the guitar? I hope it looks the way you want it to in the end.

Uhh speaking of grounded, look on the bright side, now you can focus totally on the guitar? I hope it looks the way you want it to in the end.
lol, that was me raging. In the end I only lost my laptop and Minecraft for an undisclosed amount of time.

About the guitar, now that it's done I will get it to work and If I'm truly displeased I'll paint it.

Cannot wait for pictures of it.