Author Topic: link to lolbot's ban?  (Read 974 times)

does anyone remember when that lolbot guy came here and made a blockbot, then promptly took it down after his ban? does anyone have a link to his ban, or was the topic deleted?

It seems that I'm rather good at stirring up the hornets' nests. Not that it's hard to aggravate this lot. Pic related, it's me stirring you up:


STIR STIR STIR


User was banned for this post

Haha oh yeah

That was great

Then he deleted Blockbot, but not because he was banned.

Then he deleted Blockbot, but not because he was banned.

Nah he was butthurt

he deleted blockbot because it was the least popular site and was a waste of bandwidth you fukkin dumases


he deleted blockbot because it was the least popular site and was a waste of bandwidth you fukkin dumases

I'm sorry Frontrox can be a bit slow at times

It was tetris!

Yes... Let it all out...

I'm sorry Frontrox can be a bit slow at times
I pretty much said what ? just said!

I pretty much said what ? just said!

That is an incorrect usage of a question mark, young boy

I purposely got banned from that stupid stuff, the mods/maybe just 1 neckbeard would let anything in. It got really loving dumb and a waste of time

Just FYI



this generally does the trick

I purposely got banned from that stupid stuff, the mods/maybe just 1 neckbeard would let anything in. It got really loving dumb and a waste of time

"the thing was so bad i HAD to be restricted from accessing it!"