Author Topic: Building a building, opinion please.  (Read 1480 times)

Started building this turned out. Can't decide if it is good, like a chef I don't enjoy meals if I make them. Like a builder I cannot decide if it is good if I make it. So please post your opinion and anything I can do to make it better.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 12:52:22 PM by Tally »

Looks good. You could use more ramps though.

If you're shooting for the red to look like bricks it could be a little darker, but other than that it seems fine to me.

Also if your making a house, you should always start with the interior.
It is never good to build a nice exterior just to find there is not enough
room for a nice inside.

I was there while you were building it.
I already told you its smexy.

Ok I will add more ramps thanks

It is the darkest red in the color set I am using.

It is more of a building that will belong in a city. There is not going to be much inside any ways.

Thanks :)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 12:57:49 PM by Tally »

Cute.  Roof could be improved though.

Cute.  Roof could be improved though.

How? Different color, use ramps instead, steeper gradient, less steep gradient?

Roof is fine guys, just because It doesn't use ramps doesn't mean it's bad or ugly, it's just for less steep gradients.

You are off to a good start. :)

Tally. Don't use ramps, whatever you do. Bricks are so much nicer for roofs.

Also if your making a house, you should always start with the interior.
It is never good to build a nice exterior just to find there is not enough
room for a nice inside.

No. If you make an interior first it will totally take over the exterior you'll make later. It may get boxy and I also find it harder to cover an interior you made with exterior than doing the reverse. If you make the exterior first you are forced to adapt the interior to what you've built and so on the interior gets more life.. you also easier can plan the rooms and etc, now that you know how big area you have to work with. Mostly every single thing you've made on the exterior can be used in the interior. I find your method creativity-killing and dumb.

I for one like the roof.

he also has enough ramps as of now.