Author Topic: Mr.KitKat and Omnix - Just right out rude  (Read 639 times)

I was chatting on RTB, and I cracked a joke about shaders and shadows, then after while they started to stop.
Then I started chatting about what kind of music I should use for my videos, but then they started being jerks again, I don't even know why.
Images

Example of Mr.KitKats handicapped behavior

This youtube video was a 'Rick Roll'd' video.

Where I was joking about shadows

I hate people who use the General Discussion for any other reason other than trying to gain information or advertise your server to get some people in it. Most of them act like friends anyway...I choose to ignore all of it and use RTB the way it's meant to be used.

They are just trolling general discussion, they want somebody to troll on, and well.. You were pretty much the bait. You should of just ignored them.

I was just trying to have a conversation with someone in General Discussion, but that's quite difficult now-a-days.

people that don't agree with you aren't trolling silly

like kitkat didn't find your dumb little joke silly

Seriously what is your problem? Why are you always such a jerk to me? I find you really stupid and annoying.

Seriously what is your problem? Why are you always such a jerk to me? I find you really stupid and annoying.
Couldn't agree more.

I hate people who use the General Discussion for any other reason other than trying to gain information or advertise your server to get some people in it. Most of them act like friends anyway...I choose to ignore all of it and use RTB the way it's meant to be used.
General discussion isn't meant for server advertising.

I am disgusted.

Also, the joke isn't directly about shadows and shaders.

And I don't see anything Omnix did that was really drama-worthy.