Author Topic: Name Stealing Basement Dweller  (Read 1612 times)

OK here is the story:

one night i go on jorgurs server i piss of an admin Alf and a player basement dweller by freekilling in safezone like 70 times, Alf finally kicks me like 100 times when i try to go back,so i leave for good, the next day i go on my dedicated server to reset it and found Alf and basement dweller spammed my server. it didn't really anger me i think it was suppose to though but i go back o jorgurs tdm i find Alf and basement there who i apologize too then basement said ill pay and he will murder me, i said IDC bro just chill, so later me and Alf made up and i was gonna change my name to make basement dweller treat me normal. soon he found out my ip and stole my name right after i joined. then later he was making my names new profile look like a noob calling himself the "new and improved firecore" so i didn't care i knew he would give it back. but that's not the case. he kept it and told me i must appeal to him to get it back and then said I'm never getting it back. later after i was angry he just started loving with me causing emotional distress. i learned later about cyber bullying laws to get back and in my state of Florida it is illegal and is jailable for up to two years for repeated hostile behavior. i am now still angry about it and want justice can anyone do something like ban him from blockland i hate that guy and I'm done being forgeted with by starfishs.

INFO:
"new" firecore's id is 2963
Alf's id is 7829
Basement Dweller's id is 3168
i found the Florida law at     http://news.discovery.com/tech/is-cyber-bullying-illegal.html
my id is 23776 and i am the original firecore

PLEASE COMMENT I WANT HELP WITH THIS TROUBLE

lack of proof, lol.

but if real, carry on. You'll always have to deal with idiots like this.

So he found your IP and took your blockland name.
Am I the only one seeing an annoying kid who is absolutely no threat whatsoever to any of us?

op is a baby for having a emotional distress over some-one getting his ip and taking their name....

So he found your IP and took your blockland name.
Am I the only one seeing an annoying kid who is absolutely no threat whatsoever to any of us?

No. you aren't.

Op is just being butthurt

OK here is the story:

one night i go on jorgurs server i piss of an admin Alf and a player basement dweller by freekilling in safezone like 70 times, Alf finally kicks me like 100 times when i try to go back,so i leave for good, the next day i go on my dedicated server to reset it and found Alf and basement dweller spammed my server. it didn't really anger me i think it was suppose to though but i go back o jorgurs tdm i find Alf and basement there who i apologize too then basement said ill pay and he will murder me, i said IDC bro just chill, so later me and Alf made up and i was gonna change my name to make basement dweller treat me normal. soon he found out my ip and stole my name right after i joined. then later he was making my names new profile look like a noob calling himself the "new and improved firecore" so i didn't care i knew he would give it back. but that's not the case. he kept it and told me i must appeal to him to get it back and then said I'm never getting it back. later after i was angry he just started loving with me causing emotional distress. i learned later about cyber bullying laws to get back and in my state of Florida it is illegal and is jailable for up to two years for repeated hostile behavior. i am now still angry about it and want justice can anyone do something like ban him from blockland i hate that guy and I'm done being forgeted with by starfishs.

INFO:
"new" firecore's id is 2963
Alf's id is 7829
Basement Dweller's id is 3168
i found the Florida law at     http://news.discovery.com/tech/is-cyber-bullying-illegal.html
my id is 23776 and i am the original firecore

PLEASE COMMENT I WANT HELP WITH THIS TROUBLE

PROOF:
of spamming my server

For all we know you could have noticed that we wanted proof and built it yourself. This isn't proof, it's a half-assed way to backpedal even if they WERE the ones to build it.

I saw you on Uxie's.
OP is a friend.

What if they don't live in florida?

For all we know you could have noticed that we wanted proof and built it yourself. This isn't proof, it's a half-assed way to backpedal even if they WERE the ones to build it.
youve pretty much stated all proof in any drama that relates to pictures invalid and fake

one night i go on jorgurs server

sigh.

/\ that is the sigh of a guy who is not surprised.

This is 100% win.
Can't stop laughing.

Don't change your name haha
Who cares if he has your ip?
He can't do anything with it.

You started spewing your phone number, location and all kinds of personal stuff on the server in attempts to get your name back

he never "got your IP" you most likely openly sent it to him or something, I left during this so I cannot say anything further

you also made yourself vulnerable by changing your name, after pissing the players off in the server

what did you expect was going to happen?

You started spewing your phone number, location and all kinds of personal stuff on the server in attempts to get your name back

he never "got your IP" you most likely openly sent it to him or something, I left during this so I cannot say anything further

you also made yourself vulnerable by changing your name, after pissing the players off in the server

what did you expect was going to happen?
noedit; I'm with basement dweller and alf on this

op is a baby for having a emotional distress over some-one getting his ip and taking their name....

Oh the irony